Colour in ‘Flippie the Kangaroo’ and your school and learners could WIN big!
Flip File is excited to announce the Flip File Cover Colouring Competition 2016, which will be rolled-out across to schools in the Western Cape, KwaZulu-Natal and Gauteng.
How to Enter:
The competition is open to school learners from grade 5 to 12, as the prize handover will be taking place in 2017. To enter, learners need to get creative and colour in ‘Flippie the Kangaroo’ or recreate a new cover using ‘Flippie the Kangaroo’.
Closing Date for Submissions: 15 January 2017
Flipping Fantastic Prizes!
Don’t forget the winning entry could be used as the cover for Flip File in 2017, and there are exciting prizes up for grabs:
|Learner Prizes||School Prizes|
9-13 years old
12-19 years old
|Overall School Prize|
|1st Place School||
An independent panel of judges will use the following key criteria to evaluate all qualifying entries:
- Creative, unique and innovative thinking.
- Bright, bold and confident work.
- Keeping with brand identification.
- The 2016 Flip File Cover Coloring Competition National Campaign is open to residents of South Africa between the ages of 9 and 19, who are bona fide learners at registered schools within the country’s borders. No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Employees of Flip File, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated entities and agencies, or their immediate family members, are not eligible to enter.
- Only entries that satisfy the entry criteria will be considered.
- Entries may be submitted in one of the following ways:
- By mail: Free 4 All P O Box 268, Kloof 3640
- By email: email@example.com
- The closing date for the competition is 15 January 2017, and no late entries will be accepted.
- Flip File accepts no responsibility for late, misdirected, lost, undelivered or illegible entries.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree that should their work be selected as a winner, they consent to their artwork being used as a Flip File 2016 cover.
- The top winner in each of the age groups (9 to 13-years old; and 12 to 19-years old) and their schools will be rewarded with the prizes stated in the promotional material. The overall winner’s drawing could be used as a Flip File cover in 2017.
- The winning entrants will be notified telephonically and in writing within two months of the closing date of the competition.
- The prizes are as stated in the promotional material. They are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash equivalents. Flip File reserves the right to provide prizes of similar nature and value, but of different make or specifications.
- All entries submitted will become the property of Flip File and will not be returned either to the entrants or their respective schools. Should you want to keep your entry, please ensure that you make a photocopy of it, as Flip File and the competition organisers will not be returning your original artwork.
- Flip File, its parent, subsidiary, affiliated and associated companies accept no responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the award of any prize. All prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier.
- By entering the competition, entrants consent to the use of personal information supplied in the entry form for the purposes of administering the competition and distributing the prizes. For entrants under the age of 16 years, the consent of their parent and/or guardian is assumed.
Entries should be submitted using one of the following means, to arrive before the closing date of 15 January 2016.
Free 4 All
P O Box 268
Entry Check List
Before submitting your school’s entries, please check that each entry has the following:
- The artist’s name and age clearly written on the back of their A4 entry form, along with his/her date of birth (day/month/year).
- The name of the entrant’s school, the contact person at the school, as well as the school’s telephone number and physical address.
Please also include a covering note, stating the total number of entries submitted by your school – remember that the school that submits the most quality entries will win R5, 000 in worth of Flip Files!
Should you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Wishing your school all the best, and we hope you have lots of flipping fun!